If you’re experiencing knee pain, swelling, redness, warmth, stiffness, or weakness, you can place your care into the hands of the skilled knee specialists at Premier Bone & Joint Centers. Our award-winning practice accepts most major insurance plans and proudly serves members of the Riverton, Wyoming, community.
What to Expect With Our Knee Specialists
When you come into Premier Bone & Joint Centers for knee-related problems, our board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic specialists will:
- Review your personal and family medical histories
- Speak with you about the symptoms you’re experiencing (for example, when they started, how they’ve changed since then, and whether any at-home remedies have provided relief)
- Perform a physical examination
- Order any necessary diagnostic testing
- Develop a course of treatment that’s tailored to your specific needs
Our knee specialists often recommend that patients first attempt to relieve their symptoms using conservative treatment methods. But for more severe knee problems, surgery may be needed. If that’s the case for you, you can rest easy knowing that our orthopedic doctors can perform the necessary procedure.
Don’t Wait to Consult With a Knee Doctor
In many instances, failing to promptly treat a knee condition can lead to worsened symptoms and additional complications. So, if you’re experiencing any of the symptoms described above, it’s important that you speak to a knee specialist as soon as possible. Contact Premier Bone & Joint Centers today to schedule an appointment—you can reach us by calling (800) 446-5684 or filling out our online appointment request form. You’ll find our Riverton, WY, satellite clinic at 2002 West Sunset Drive.