- Complex Shoulder, Hip, and Knee Arthroscopy
- Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Fracture Care
- University of Wyoming Team Physician
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Doctors You Can Trust to Provide the Treatment You Need
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Replacement
- Laramie Clinic
- Board-Certified Orthopedic Doctors Can Help Residents of Casper, WY, Return to Their Active Lifestyles
- Quality Care by Board-Certified Orthopedic Specialists in Cheyenne, WY
- See the Orthopedic Specialists at Our Rawlins, WY, Clinic for Effective Treatment
- Orthopedic Specialists Serving Residents of Rock Springs, WY
- Get the Treatment You Need from Board-Certified Orthopedic Specialists at Our Thermopolis, WY, Clinic
Dr. Fournier is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine, including traumatic and degenerative conditions of the shoulder, hip, and knee.
Dr. Fournier obtained his medical degree from the University of Washington as a part of the WWAMI medical education program, where he earned honors acknowledging his dedication to clinical education and community service. Dr. Fournier then underwent a rigorous orthopedic residency at the world-renowned Campbell Clinic in Memphis, Tennessee. The Campbell Clinic was the first orthopedic residency founded in the United States, and is the source of Campbell’s Operative Orthopedics, which is considered a definitive orthopedics textbook worldwide. While in training Dr. Fournier received the Hugh Smith Clinical Research Award as a result of his significant contributions to academic orthopedic surgery. After residency, Dr. Fournier chose to further his education with a one-year fellowship in sports medicine and winter trauma at the Lake Tahoe Orthopedic Institute. Dr. Fournier has authored numerous, peer-reviewed academic articles and has presented his work to regional, national, and international audiences.
In addition to numerous community sports teams, Dr. Fournier has had the opportunity to work with a number of collegiate and professional sports organizations, including:
- Memphis Grizzlies (NBA)
- Memphis Redbirds (AAA Baseball)
- University of Memphis Tigers (NCAA Division I Athletics)
- Rhodes College (NCAA Division III Athletics)
- University of Nevada Wolf Pack (NCAA Division 1 Athletics)
- US Ski and Snowboard Team
- The Rock and Roll Marathon
Dr. Fournier is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Fournier was born and raised in Cheyenne and is a proud Wyoming Cowboy. He is excited to move back to Laramie with his wife, Abby, and two daughters, and looks forward to caring for patients from all over Wyoming.