The health and well-being of our patients and employees is the highest priority at Premier Bone & Joint Centers. We continue to closely follow updates from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and locally as well.
In order to comply with local public health departments, we are taking extra precautions to keep our patients, staff, and physicians safe. We are screening our employees as well as any patients and guests coming into our facilities by taking temperatures and asking a few questions.
We ask that our patients not enter any of our facilities if:
- Temperature checks for all patients and staff/doctors with direct patient interaction
- You have a fever of 100.4 or higher, or respiratory symptoms (cough or shortness of breath)
- You have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or probable exposure
- If you have any of the above symptoms or are ill you may be asked to reschedule your appointment
- All patients, and staff/doctors with patient interaction are required to wear a face mask
- Hand washing or sanitizing required when entering the building
- Limits to the number of people in the office at one time
To help protect our patients and community, we are rescheduling all appointments of patients that meet the above criteria. Please call us if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment.