Join a leading-edge orthopedic team.
We are currently hiring for several positions! Please fill out our online employment application.
Click on the job for a full job description.
- Radiology Tech (Part Time)
- Physician Assistant (Full Time)
- Office Assistant (Part Time)
- Custodian (Part Time)
- PRN Office Assistant (Part Time)
- Registered Nurse, First Assistant (RNFA) (Full Time)
- Appointment Scheduler (Full Time)
- Orthotist – Prosthetist (Full Time)
- RN – ASC Pre & Post-Op (Full Time)
- Circulating Nurse (RN) Operating Room (Full Time)
- CNA – ASC (Part Time)
- Front Desk Rep-Traveler (Full Time)
- EMG Tech-Medical Assistant (Full Time)
- ASC Office Assistant (Full Time)
- Radiology Tech (Full Time)
- Front Desk Rep-Office Assistant (Full Time)
Premier Bone & Joint Centers is currently looking for professional healthcare employees. If you do not see a current job opening in our present online listings, we still encourage you to apply using the online application below.
If your qualifications meet any of our current needs, we will contact you.
We are currently accepting applications for positions we will need filled in the future. We keep applications active for six months from the submission date.
Medical Professional Applicants
Premier Bone & Joint Centers is an exceptional orthopedic practice. In addition to providing world-class care to patients throughout the state of Wyoming, our physicians and support staff enjoy the myriad benefits of life on a high plain situated between two mountain ranges. Mountain biking, backpacking, skiing, hunting, fishing—virtually every outdoor activity is within reach.
As unique as its surroundings, our practice attracts a unique type of physician. If practicing leading-edge orthopedic medicine surrounded by acres of rugged wilderness sounds like something in which you’d be interested, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Phone: (800) 446-5684