Providing precise treatment for elbow pain.
We use our elbows in dozens of different ways in our everyday lives. That’s why precise treatment for elbow pain and elbow injuries is so crucial.
Understanding the elbow
- The elbow is a joint that connects the humerus bone of the upper arm to
the radius and ulna bones of the lower arm through a complex system of
muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- The elbow is not just a simple hinge joint. The unique composition of tissues in the elbow allows for rotation.
- DID YOU KNOW? Many people who suffer from tennis elbow don’t play tennis. It also commonly results from activities like carpentry, typing, painting, or knitting.
Premier’s Elbow Expertise
Because we use our elbows so regularly in everyday tasks like lifting, writing, and even opening doors, proper diagnosis and treatment of elbow injuries and diseases is essential. That’s why Premier Bone & Joint Centers is here for you.
Our elbow specialists share a wealth of expertise for treating each patient’s unique condition—because each elbow has its own story.
Don’t let an elbow injury leave you in constant pain. Premier Bone & Joint’s board-certified physicians can provide the insight and compassionate care necessary for getting you back to maximum function as soon as possible.
Here are our physicians who specialize in elbows, and are experts in diagnosing and treating conditions specific to this versatile joint.
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments