We have the upper hand on providing hand care.
Whether we’re catching touchdown passes, making dinner, working in the garden, playing the piano, or typing an email, we use our hands constantly.
And that’s why they’re often prone to injuries, dislocations, and fractures.
Understanding the Hand
- The hand consists of more than two-dozen bones and joints, as well as ligaments, tendons, muscles, nerves, and cartilage that cooperatively work together to perform routine, everyday tasks.
- The repetitive motions we make with our hands while at work or participating in other activities can lead to tendonitis, arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- DID YOU KNOW? Nearly 500,000 people in the United States undergo carpal tunnel surgery each year.
Handling the Hand
Highly specialized care is crucial for treating hand injuries and conditions. Our board-certified physicians have advanced training and expertise for providing such specialized treatment, including:
- Hand reconstruction
- Tendon surgery and tendon transfer
- Joint replacement surgery
- Joint injections
- Workers’ compensation evaluations
- Independent medical evaluations
Premier Bone & Joint Centers has the upper hand on providing effective, individualized care for hand injuries that will help you regain your strength, flexibility, and function.
Here are our physicians who specialize in hands, and are experts in diagnosing and treating conditions specific to this crucial part of our body.
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments