Hip Replacement Surgery Performed by Highly Skilled & Experienced Joint Surgeons
At Premier Bone & Joint Centers, we always pursue non-invasive procedures first to treat hip pain, but if these are ineffective, hip replacement surgery may be the best option. And while we recommend surgery as a last-resort option, you can trust that your procedure will be safely performed by a board-certified and fellowship-trained surgeon who has years of experience.
How to Tell if You Need Total Hip Replacement Surgery
Some common conditions that may lead to having your hip replaced include:
- Osteoarthritis — hip damage caused by years of wear and tear
- Rheumatoid arthritis — hip damage caused by inflammation due to an overactive immune system
- Osteonecrosis — hip damage caused by a deficiency in blood supply to the joint
If you’re living with chronic hip pain that is so severe that medications don’t provide relief, you have trouble walking or getting up from a chair, or it interrupts your sleep, contact Premier Bone & Joint Centers right away. We can provide an accurate diagnosis and determine if hip replacement surgery is your best option.
How Hip Replacement Surgery Is Performed
If it’s determined that your hip needs to be replaced to alleviate your chronic pain, one of our highly skilled and experienced hip surgeons will remove the diseased and damaged parts of the bone and cartilage, and will implant a prosthetic ball and socket joint. Because our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with the latest orthopedic surgery technology, you can have peace of mind knowing that the procedure will be safe and effective.
To schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified and fellowship-trained hip replacement specialists, contact Premier Bone & Joint Centers today. We have convenient locations in Laramie and throughout Wyoming to better serve you.
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Doctors You Can Trust to Provide the Treatment You Need
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Wrist Doctors You Can Trust with Your Injury or Condition
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments