Hips play a fundamental role in your daily function.
Whether we’re sitting, standing, walking, bending—working in the garden, reading a book, doing yoga, or returning a backhand on the tennis court—our hips play a fundamental role in our daily function.
That’s why receiving proper diagnosis and treatment of hip conditions and injuries—because we shouldn’t have to experience pain in our everyday undertakings—is so important.
Understanding the Hip
- The hip is one of the most important joints in the body, connecting the thighbone to the trunk. It consists of a cup-and-ball-like joint that bears our body’s weight and allows for a great deal of motion in a variety of directions.
- People of varying ages and lifestyles are susceptible to dozens of different hip conditions and diseases, including: dislocations, hip pointers, osteoarthritis, and bursitis.
- DID YOU KNOW? The hip joint is one of the most commonly affected large joints in the body by osteoarthritis, which can painfully impact a person’s ability to walk, perform common household activities, and even sit.
Healing the Hip
At Premier Bone & Joint Centers, our hip experts have devoted extensive training and research to evaluating and treating hip injuries and disorders. Combining that expertise with the evolution of technologies and procedures for diagnosing, treating, and repairing the hip means that our patients are in even-better hands today.
Premier Bone & Joint Centers provides state-of-the-art surgical and nonsurgical procedures for treating a variety of hip conditions. Common minimally invasive hip procedures include total hip replacement and hip resurfacing.
We use our hips constantly in performing our favorite activities, and even in our most routine day-to-day functions. Don’t let hip pain stand in your way—Premier Bone & Joint Centers’ advanced, individualized care will get you on the track to restoring function in your hips and getting you back to doing what you love.
Here are our physicians who specialize in hips, and are experts in diagnosing and treating conditions specific to this versatile and vital part of your body.
Locations Where Offered
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments