Interventional Pain Management
Chronic Pain Management Techniques for Patients in Wyoming
Chronic pain can interfere with your daily life, keeping you from enjoying the outdoor and sports activities that you love. If you suffer from chronic pain, finding a healthy pain management solution is crucial. The orthopedic specialists at Premier Bone & Joint Centers can help. At one of our statewide clinics, we can find a way to help you manage your chronic pain so you can enjoy an active lifestyle.
Non-Invasive Techniques for Pain Management
In order to find the best pain management solution for you, our team will begin by identifying possible causes for your condition. We firmly believe that any initial approaches to pain management should be as non-invasive as possible. This is why we offer treatments like:
- Targeted exercise regimens
- Physical therapy
Sometimes, these solutions can strengthen the musculoskeletal system and provide you with new ways of moving that won’t aggravate areas of painful inflammation.
Other Effective Solutions for Chronic Pain
Unfortunately, non-invasive pain management techniques don’t always provide lasting relief. Once our physicians have exhausted all non-invasive solutions, we will explore different options. These include:
- Drug therapy — A combination of numbing agents and steroids injected into the damaged or dysfunctional area may provide a measure of relief.
- Surgery — Sometimes a surgical solution can provide pain management by addressing the source of discomfort. Our team takes care to ensure that all the surgeries we conduct, even nerve microsurgery, minimize scarring and maximize recovery.
The best way to determine which treatment will provide lasting pain management is to consult an expert. The board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians at Premier Bone & Joint Centers possess extensive experience in their specialized fields. Our team has helped Wyoming residents — including members of the University of Wyoming athletic department — enjoy their active lifestyles. We would be happy to help you too.
You don’t need to deal with chronic pain on your own. Schedule an appointment with Premier Bone & Joint Centers today to discuss your pain management options. Appointments are available at our Laramie facility or one of our satellite clinics across Wyoming.
Locations Where Offered
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Doctors You Can Trust to Provide the Treatment You Need
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Wrist Doctors You Can Trust with Your Injury or Condition
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments