Neck Pain Treatment from Board-Certified & Fellowship-Trained Specialists
Neck pain can be a tough symptom to live with. If you’ve injured your neck or are experiencing neck pain or stiffness, turn to the specialists at Premier Bone & Joint Centers for treatment. Our board-certified neck doctors are fellowship-trained and highly experienced experts in their field who can help provide relief from neck pain and help you develop new habits to prevent its reoccurrence.
Common Neck Injuries & Conditions We Treat
At Premier Bone & Joint Centers, our neck doctors are specially trained to treat the following common sources of neck pain:
You may be suffering from one of the ailments above if you’re experiencing neck pain, a kinked neck, numbness in an arm or hand, persistent headaches, muscle spasms, pain in the shoulders, a grinding sensation when turning the neck, or an inability to turn the neck at all, in which case you should call us right away.
Proper Diagnosis & Treatment
When you turn to us for neck pain relief, our highly qualified neck doctors will begin treatment with non-invasive procedures. If your injury or ailment needs further attention, our facilities are equipped with the latest technological advances in neck surgery to provide safe and effective relief.
Don’t let neck pain become a burden on your way of life. Contact Premier Bone & Joint Centers today to schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified and fellowship-trained neck doctors at our facility in Laramie or one of our satellite locations throughout Wyoming.
Locations Where Offered
- Worland, WY
- Laramie Clinic
- Board-Certified Orthopedic Doctors Can Help Residents of Casper, WY, Return to Their Active Lifestyles
- Quality Care by Board-Certified Orthopedic Specialists in Cheyenne, WY
- Gillette Clinic
- Get the Treatment You Need from Board-Certified Orthopedic Specialists at Our Riverton, WY, Clinic
- Orthopedic Specialists Serving Residents of Rock Springs, WY
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Doctors You Can Trust to Provide the Treatment You Need
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Wrist Doctors You Can Trust with Your Injury or Condition
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments