Precise and thorough care is crucial to neck care.
Experiencing neck discomfort can be one of the most painful feelings a person can have. And with so many vital nerves and muscles affected, receiving precise, thorough care is of the utmost importance when it comes to treating neck injuries and conditions.
Understanding the neck
- The neck is the upper part of the spine and is known as the cervical.
- Common sources of neck pain include whiplash, cervical herniated discs, cervical spinal stenosis, and osteoarthritis.
- DID YOU KNOW? Neck pain may spread to the upper back, shoulders, or arms—and it also can cause headaches.
Premier Knows the Neck
Effective care for neck injuries requires proper diagnosis and treatment that will not only restore maximum function, but also prevent further injury. At Premier Bone & Joint Centers, our spine physicians are committed to providing the highest level of care and applying their years of shared expertise on injuries and conditions pertaining to the neck.
Our specialists offer both nonsurgical and surgical treatment options to help relieve neck pain.
Neck pain can impose agonizing burdens on our daily lives and keep us from doing the things we love. Whether you suffer from whiplash, cervical spinal stenosis, or osteoarthritis, Premier Bone & Joint Centers’ specialists bring a long track record of successfully providing unique, individualized treatment plans for a variety of neck injuries and conditions—getting you back to a pain-free life.
Here are our physicians who specialize in necks, and are experts in diagnosing and treating conditions specific to this delicate area.
Locations Where Offered
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments