Comprehensive physical therapy services tailored to your unique lifestyle.
Your physical therapist will examine you and develop a plan of care using a variety of treatment techniques that help you move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability and potentially prevent surgery and/or use of pain medication. Your physical therapist can also help you prevent loss of mobility and motion by developing a fitness- and wellness-oriented program tailored to your specific needs.
Our Physical Therapy Services Include:
- Treatment of orthopedic injuries
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Functional rehabilitation of assisted return to activity
- Pain management via exercise and modalities
- Strengthening exercises
- Massage therapy
- Pool program
- Pilates, meditation, tai chi, etc.
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Pre-employment screenings
- Starting a fitness program
- Wound care
- Dry needling
Locations Where Offered
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments