Our shoulders are a common source of aches and pains.
Shoulders are among the most dynamic and complex joints in the human body, and we often use them without even thinking about it in our day-to-day functions.
That’s why specialized knowledge and advanced care make such a difference in treating shoulder injuries and conditions.
Understanding the Shoulder
- The shoulder is comprised of the clavicle (collarbone), scapula (shoulder blade), and humerus (upper arm bone), as well as many muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Because our shoulders provide us with both mobility and stability—and we utilize them for lifting, pulling, and pushing—they are often a common source of aches and pains that arise from repetitive motion used in sports, at work, or during other activities.
How to Treat a Rotator Cuff Tear
Rotator cuff tears are among the most common shoulder injuries adults experience. Watch as sports and upper extremity surgeon, Dr. Mark McKenna, explains Premier Bone & Joint Centers’ process of effectively treating a torn rotator cuff.
Premier’s Shoulder Scholars
We use our shoulders when we shoot free throws, type on computers, and even take walks in the park—and that’s why precise diagnosis and treatment of shoulder injuries matters.
Premier Bone & Joint Centers’ board-certified physicians are recognized as leaders in effectively treating shoulder injuries and diseases through the application of specialized knowledge, and advanced surgery and treatment methods.
Our team is skilled in treating a wide variety of shoulder conditions including tendonitis, arthritis, and bursitis to fractures, rotator cuff injuries, and instabilities.
We don’t shrug our shoulders when it comes to our base of shared knowledge for the effective diagnosis and treatment of shoulder injuries and conditions. Premier Bone & Joint Centers has the expertise to get you back to back to maximum function as quickly as possible.
Here are our physicians who specialize in shoulders, and are experts in diagnosing and treating conditions specific to this dynamic joint.
Locations Where Offered
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments