Spinal cord stimulators- Traditional spinal cord stimulators have existed for over 30 years, however in the past several years there has been a technology breakthrough that for first time effectively treats chronic low back and neck pain in patients who have had spinal surgery but struggle with persistent pain. Dr. Thurman offers a special type of spinal cord stimulation that effectively treats patients with neck and low back pain who have failed other treatments including outdated spinal stimulators.
In addition to chronic neck and low back pain, spinal cord stimulators can provide significant relief for
- Chronic arm or leg pain after spinal surgery
- Complex regional pain syndrome
*Peripheral joint sensory nerve ablations- Dr Thurman is the only physician in all of Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado to offer these treatments for
* Chronic shoulder pain in a patient too young or too old for joint replacement or who has failed shoulder replacement.
* Chronic hip pain in a patient too young or too old for joint replacement or who has failed hip replacement
* Chronic knee pain in a patient too young or too old for joint replacement or who has failed knee replacement
* Chronic sacroiliac joint pain in a patient who has failed physical therapy and sacroiliac joint injections
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments