Getting you back to living the way you should: pain-free.
Expertise and thorough attention make a real difference when it comes to providing proper diagnosis and effective care for the spine.
And that’s why Premier Bone & Joint Centers’ spine physicians are dedicated to applying their years of experience and advanced knowledge to providing effective treatment that restores function, reduces discomfort, and prevents further injury.
Understanding the Spine
- Areas of the spine consist of the lumbar region of the lower back, the thoracic region of the middle of the back, and the cervical region of the neck.
- The back and neck are the greatest sources of pain and discomfort in the body.
- DID YOU KNOW? Most people will experience back pain in the lumbar region at some point in their lives.
While most spinal injuries and conditions can be effectively treated through conservative techniques, the spine specialists at Premier Bone & Joint Centers are also able to offer the latest advancements in state-of-the-art spine surgery for promoting an effective return to active living.
Our spine experts often utilize the following nonsurgical options in successfully relieving spine pain:
- Physical therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Spinal Injections
Finding the right solution for relieving discomfort in your back and neck may require an expert’s guidance. At Premier Bone & Joint Centers, our spine specialists are committed to providing an individualized plan that restores your strength and mobility and gets you back to living the way you should: pain-free.
Here are our physicians who specialize in spines, and are experts in diagnosing and treating conditions through conservative and advanced surgical care.
Locations Where Offered
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments