The right diagnosis leads to the right care.
Given the importance of a proper and accurate diagnosis of conditions and injuries, Premier Bone & Joint Centers conveniently offers X-rays and MRIs for patients at our Laramie, Rock Springs and Casper locations.
What’s an X-ray?
An X-ray is a painless method that uses radioactive materials to capture images of your bones and tissues. The length of the procedure depends on the type of image required. A trained X-ray technologist will be responsible for positioning you appropriately to capture the requested image.
What’s an MRI?
MRI, which stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, is a key tool used by orthopedic specialists to look for and diagnose injuries that cannot be identified otherwise.
- Utilizes high-powered magnet, radio waves, and computers to generate detailed images.
- Helps our physicians obtain accurate and timely diagnosis of your condition.
- Is the method of choice for imaging the soft tissues of the musculoskeletal system, which includes tendons, ligaments, and cartilage—the structures most commonly injured during athletic and traumatic events.
Locations Where Offered
Specialties & Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Physician Specialties
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments