Amanda is the Director of Premier Therapy Services. She grew up in Laramie and completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Wyoming, receiving a B.S. in Kinesiology and Health Promotion. She attended physical therapy school at Creighton University where she received her doctorate. Amanda is passionate about wound care and all aspects of patient care. She also sits on the Board for the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care.
- Certified in Dry Needling
- LSVT BIG Certified
- Certified Wound Specialist
- Custom Orthotics Certified
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist
- Sportsmetrics Certified – Agility, Conditioning, and Injury Prevention
- Custom Splinting, Neurological Rehab, and TMJ
In her free time, Amanda enjoys spending time with her husband and children, cycling, and supporting Wyoming and High School athletics.