Ashlee received her B.S. in Kinesiology and Health Promotion from the University of Wyoming and her DPT from the University of Utah, in Salt Lake City. Ashlee has developed a passion for general orthopedics and sports medicine and is currently pursuing her Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) certification.
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Custom Orthotics Certified
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP)
- Certified Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization through FMT Rock Blades (IASTM)
- Sportsmetrics Certified – Agility, Conditioning and Injury Prevention TMJ
- Neurological Rehab
Away from work, she enjoys maintaining an active lifestyle, including running, road biking, fly fishing, skiing, golfing and traveling.