“No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.” --Theadore Roosevelt
-Birdie Boltz, PT, CFMT, CMTPT
Birdie is a local Wyomingite. She received her physical therapy degree from the University of New Mexico. She has been working with patients at PBJC since 1992. Birdie brings compassion and creativity to her patients as a primarily orthopedic therapist with an emphasis on returning to an active, pain-free lifestyle.
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Custom Orthotics Certified
- Certified Functional Manual Therapist
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Physical Therapist
- Trained to administer Functional Capacity Examinations
- Sportsmetrics Certified – Agility, Conditioning and Injury Prevention
- TBI and TMJ
- Concussion and Vestibular Workshops
- Long history in treating patients with hand disorders and fabricating custom upper extremity orthoses.
In her free time, Birdie loves cycling, skiing, and hiking.