"Think positive, be positive and positive things will happen."
-Cinthy Carson, PT
Cinthy is a PRN therapist at PBJC. She received her B.S. in Microbiology from South Dakota State and attended physical therapy school at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. She enjoys treating a wide variety of patients at Premier Bone and Joint.
- Custom Orthotics Certified
- Sportsmetrics Certified – Agility, Conditioning and Injury Prevention
- Strong equestrian background
- Avid runner and well versed in training and technique
- Passionate about geriatric and pediatric physical therapy
During her free time, Cinthy enjoys running, boot camp, skiing, riding horses, and cooking.