Lori was born in Minnesota, but has lived in Laramie for more than 20 years and very happily calls Wyoming “home.” She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin and her PT degree from the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis. Joining PBJC in 1997, Lori treats patients with compassion and enthusiasm and enjoys treating all types of injuries including shoulders, knees, and foot/ankle and wound patients. She is most rewarded by helping patients recover from injuries and surgeries and return to all of their favorite life activities and responsibilities.
- Certified Wound Specialist
- Custom Orthotics Certified
- Certified McKenzie Therapist
- Trained in Functional Dry Needling
- Trained to administer Functional Capacity Examinations
- Agility, Conditioning, and Injury Prevention for athletes and non-athletes
Away from work, Lori enjoys spending time with her family, playing tennis, hiking, cooking, cross country skiing and playing her guitar!