“Just keep moving; in any way, shape, or form…just keep moving!
-Martha Martinez del Rio, PT, CFMT, CMTPT
Martha was born in Washington, DC, but has lived all over the world. She received her PT degree from University of Florida after her undergraduate education at Amherst College. She has been providing unique and compassionate care to her patients at PBJC since 1995. Martha’s area of love is treating the spine and she works wonderfully with those who have chronic spine pain and dysfunction, though she loves the challenge of any injury!
- Custom Orthotics Certified
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Certified Functional Manual Therapist
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist
- Trained in Barral Institute Visceral Manipulation
- Sportsmetrics Certified – Agility, Conditioning and Injury Prevention
- Spinal Rehab
- Vestibular Rehab
- Pilates Based Rehabilitation Programs
Outside of work, Martha is an avid horseback rider, loves hiking, gardening, and spending time with her family.