Matthew is the Chief Prosthetist and Orthotist at Premier Bone and Joint Centers. He grew up in Chagrin Falls, Ohio and completed his undergraduate degree in Bioengineering at The University of Toledo. Matthew then went on to earn his graduate degree at The University of Pittsburgh in Prosthetics and Orthotics. He followed his wife throughout her Air Force career and has now joined the Premier Bone & Joint team in January of 2021.
- ABC Certified Prosthetist and Orthotist
- Hydraulic Ankle Specialist
- Microprocessor System Specialist
- Orthotic Wound Care Specialist
- Technical Fabrication Specialist
In his spare time, Matthew enjoys riding horseback, shooting at local gun ranges, and building custom guitars.
“My goal is to see every patient walk out my door feeling better than when they entered.”